How To Care For Your Wakeboard
Treat Your Wakeboards Right With These Tips From Liquid Force & 88 Gear
1. Rinse your board with fresh water after use in salt water.
2. Try and Keep your board and bindings out of the sun for long periods.
3. NO oils and lotions in or on your bindings. Use water or a Binding lube.
4. It's not a surfboard or bikini line so don't wax it.
5. Inspect your board and bindings every time your ride. A small tear can easily turn into a trashed board or binding.
6. Replace worn or damaged parts before you ride the board
7. Check those fins and make sure they are tight. They sink like sunglasses.
8. Check binding retention bolts before each ride to make sure they are tight.
9. Do not use thread sealants like Loc-tie on binding bolts or fin screws. These type of products can attack some types of plastics causing structural failure.
11. Gasoline, oils and most other petroleum products can damage your board. So don't let them near.
12. Enjoy your Ride and visit us at www.88gear.com
Shop Liquid Force Wake Gear at 88 Gear