How To Care For Your Wakeboard
Treat Your Wakeboards Right With These Tips From Liquid Force and 88 Gear
- Rinse your wakeboard with fresh water after use in saltwater.
- Try and keep your board and bindings out of the sun for long periods.
- NO oils and lotions in or on your bindings. Use water or a Binding lube.
- It's not a surfboard or bikini line so don't wax it.
- Inspect your wakeboard and bindings every time your ride. A small tear can easily turn into a trashed wakeboard or binding.
- Replace worn or damaged parts before you ride the board
- Check those fins and make sure they are tight. They sink like sunglasses.
- Check binding retention bolts before each ride to make sure they are tight.
- Do not use thread sealants like Loc-tie on binding bolts or fin screws. These types of products can attack some types of plastics causing structural failure.
- Gasoline, oils and most other petroleum products can damage your board. So don't let them near.
- Enjoy your Ride and visit us at 88 Gear water sports for more wakeboarding references and help guides.
Browse Liquid Force Wakeboards at 88 Gear
Leave a comment