Salomon Scarlet BOA Women's Snowboard Boots
The Scarlet BOA® emphasizes comfort and convenience in a softer profile, allowing progression and performance for those seeking a forgiving boot. Built with Fit To Ride design on a sneaker inspired D-Light outsole, the Scarlet BOA® provides comfort and durability in a lightweight boot with board feel and dampening that your feet will appreciate.
A softer flex is more forgiving and playful, allowing the rider to make small adjustments with lower consequences.
- Universal: Heat moldable Ultralon foam provides a universal out-of-the-box fit with unmatched comfort for every rider.
- D-Light: Lightweight and ultra low profile full EVA outsole.
- Single BOA®: Tried and true. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten, pull to release.
- Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Imprint: High comfort long lasting insole.
- FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- H4 BOA®: Tried and true. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten, pull to release. The H4 BOA® resists impact from the most demanding riders.
- TX3 BOA® Lace: The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
Shipping Is Free On Orders Over $50
- Most Orders Ship Next Day
- We Ship Monday - Friday
- Average Transit Time is 3-4 Working Days
Free Shipping On Orders Over $50