Salomon Craft Snowboard 2024
The Craft is our “jack-of-all-trades” freestyle board, budget friendly and accessible for all riders. Now equipped with cork sidewalls to soft landings and smooth rides plus our Rock out Camber for all-mountain freestyle accessibility. From corduroy and side-hits to park jumps and pow fields, Craft does not disappoint.
Advanced snowboarders can ride almost any terrain and are very comfortable on a board. They’re looking for things like speed, power, and flow. Their riding demands the right gear for their style of riding.
A medium flex has a balance of playfulness and response, fitting a variety of terrain and ability levels.
Rock Out Camber
Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30: This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen Strong: CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS:
- Royal Cork Pads: Cork pads are strategically placed into the sidewall to provide eco-friendly dampening.
Shipping Is Free On Orders Over $50
- Most Orders Ship Next Day
- We Ship Monday - Friday
- Average Transit Time is 3-4 Working Days
Free Shipping On Orders Over $50