Darn Tough Morgan Crew Light Socks
by Darn Tough
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Morgan is probably Vermont's state animal because it's quite versatile. As a sock it's not only stylish and durable, it's also knit with our silkiest Merino Wool yarn to date. The toe and heel stripe details set it apart in the field.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
- 63% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Shipping Is Free On Orders Over $50
- Most Orders Ship Next Day
- We Ship Monday - Friday
- Average Transit Time is 3-4 Working Days
Based on 1 review
Look like good quality. Might have gone for a bigger size.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $50