686 Team Merino Snow Mitt
It’s called the Team Mitt for a reason, the crew wanted something steezin’ by their own design. Finger separation in the merino liner, bold graphics, and the oversized wrist leash combine with just the right number of features to make this the team go-to.
- Soundtouch™ Touchscreen Technology
- Movement Fit™ Hand Articulation
- Secure Strap Oversized Wrist Leash
- 3mm Comfort Foam Palm Insulation
- Designed & Tested by 686 Pro Snowboard & Ski Team
- Shell: 2-Layer infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- Insert: infiDry® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert
- Insulation: infiLOFT® 360g Insulation + 3mm Comfort Foam Palm Insulation
- Palm: DuraGrain™ Synthetic Leather Palm
- Lining: Merino Wool Blend Liner + Finger Separation
10000mm Waterproofing, 10000gm Breathability – Advanced all-round waterproofing during any winter conditions.
Built to help prevent the loss of heat. Some garments are more insulated than others.
Merino Wool is a great adventure fabric because it regulates body temperature, wicks away sweat, and doesn’t hold stink.
Fabric that doesn’t let the wind penetrate.
Allows use of touchscreen technology without taking off your gloves or mitts.
Shipping Is Free On Orders Over $50
- Most Orders Ship Next Day
- We Ship Monday - Friday
- Average Transit Time is 3-4 Working Days
Free Shipping On Orders Over $50