Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Cushion
Men's Hiking Micro Crew Cushion Socks
From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, our "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year we hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Shipping Is Free On Orders Over $50
- Most Orders Ship Next Day
- We Ship Monday - Friday
- Average Transit Time is 3-4 Working Days
Best socks ever made!
Love these socks. I’ve not put them thru any torture tests yet just been wearing them but they’re really comfortable and if they last as long as advertised it’s a great buy
Easy many thanks
These are the best wool socks that I can recall ever owning. Very durable, warm and fits will in my boots. Merino wool is the best. A little pricey, but for quality wool, it is worth it. Nice colors available too.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $50