Doomswell Bandwagon Wakesurf Board 2019
Quad Fin Surfer Details
We have been making high-performance Team Rider models for years but feel it's time our Surf Family get in on the fun. This board offers a straighter outline allowing for smoother on rail surfing. We have also increased the overall rocker for this model allowing for more aggressive top to bottom surfing. A full concave is used to offset the slightly increased rocker so the board maintains speed.
Trust when we say, everyone is going to want to jump on the Bandwagon!
Wakesurf Board Features
- Vector Net Aramid (Kevlar) for increased tensile strength
- Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System - lightest and strongest fin system in the world
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
- Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
- Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell
- Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards
Fins = Quad
Ride as a quad with large front and "nubster" rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very "locked in" stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and able to spin.
Shipping Is Free On Orders Over $50
- Most Orders Ship Next Day
- We Ship Monday - Friday
- Average Transit Time is 3-4 Working Days